Literature on sharing.
(Literature itself may also be shared! - see articles books and knowledge)
- From Exchange to Contributions: Generalizing Peer Production into the Physical World by Christian Siefkes
- explaining his idea of the shareconomy, a model of a society and economy based on ideas and principles of free software (Edition C. Siefkes, Berlin, 2007. CC-by-nc-sa license. ISBN 978-3-940736-00-0)
- Sharing Nicely - On Shareable Goods and the Emergence of Sharing as a Modality of Economic Production by Yochai Benkler
- Essay on large scale effective practices of sharing private, excludable goods (2004, CC-by-nc license)
- Das Sterntalerexperiment - mein Leben ohne Geld by Heidemarie Schwermer
- How she started to live a life without money and the alternatives of sharing she found (Riemann, München 2001, ISBN 3-570-50016-0)