We need a logo! guaka 09:36, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- seen?--Abundance 16:05, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- Feel free to upload. I have also asked Amylin to design something, but we haven't come up with anything yet. Maybe some people giving something to each other? --Robino 16:16, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
I really like the Rainpeacycle, but then without the peace-sign actually. A bit too hippy ;) There is also another one that I was thinking of lately. Hope to have this one up soon, but I am o.k. with putting the first one up already, though without the peacesign. What do you think Abundance? --Robino 18:46, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- Here are some more ideas. I know they look bad - I just wanted to get the idea across for now; surely they can and would have to be reworked, polished, optimised if there is stronger interest in one of them or we decide for one.
- As for my thoughts about them:
- Those first ones - I find them a bit unimaginative. (Don't they remind of the logo of Ubuntu/gobuntu?..)
- The bread is a strong symbol that many people would recognize fast - but maybe some people would associate evil things with it.
- The Star Talers thing is maybe also a recognizable, widely known symbol - but maybe just too kitschy...
- Has Amylin maybe got some better ideas?
--Abundance 10:24, 27 January 2009 (UTC)