Sharing can mean different things to different people.
- to give
- to have in common
- to distribute
- Creating opportunities for mutual care
- A Distributed allocation of resources
- Being Response-able to communal needs
The Basic Arguments for Sharing
- Sharing creates meaningful exchange of lives and care
- Sharing is energy-efficient and extremely resourceful
- It has the awkward trend to make life more meaningful
Methods of Sharing
- Sharing-skills. How to learn/share how to teach/share?
- Learn to Co-operate, create mutual circles for sharing
- Open Space Technology - Open and Free Exchange
Resources and Skills
- Optimising the use of resources through mutual interdependence.
- A new energy-sharist paradigm bases on how to share our energy
- To share is a response ability towards a more Holistic Self.
Cultures of Sharing
- More extreme environments and deeper reliance on sharing
- Nomads, intentional communities and ecovillages
- Free Software Movements - wiki cultures of sharing
- Squat movements and their types of sharing cultures
- Sharing can also be seen as the opposite of competition.
- Sharism - a Free Ideology based on practices of sharing.
- Free Exchange - Conditions for Sharing - if any?