Difference between revisions of "Nomadbase communication"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 17:48, 24 November 2009
Please move this page to Nomadbase communication.Also to be migrated: nomadism • nomadbases • SHE • Past events
- Produce sound communication material
- Let the world know
- That's it
- Write a manifest
- Write sample message for organisations
- Write sample message for CS city group
- isn't this seperate from CS? Are we really looking for 'numbers'?
- It is separate, doesn't mean we can't use it. If there are existing places that are dreaming of a network of communities, they might be following some CS group. It's just a way to reach them. It doesn't mean we go for the million member madness and donation extorsion --Sitarane 23:48, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- Write sample message for general interest forums (What do you think of this initiative...)
- Set up twitter and facebook presence
- One short manifest, one detailed.
- Sample messages, they help to have a consistant tone.
- Design a flyer, put it available to members on the website.
- Write a Nomadbase setting up handbook.
- That's a bit too much. I mean, teaching people?
- Well, that would more be a communication tool than an actual manual. Just to show that it is "that easy"