Please move this page to Nomadbase communication.Also to be migrated: nomadism • nomadbases • SHE • Past events
- Produce sound communication material
- Let the world know
- That's it
- Write a manifest
- Write sample message for organisations
- Write sample message for CS city group
- isn't this seperate from CS? Are we really looking for 'numbers'?
- It is separate, doesn't mean we can't use it. If there are existing places that are dreaming of a network of communities, they might be following some CS group. It's just a way to reach them. It doesn't mean we go for the million member madness and donation extorsion --Sitarane 23:48, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- But on the other hand, we do need a good discussion on 'how we want to spread' what it is we really are looking for. I think the main focus should be on reaching existing 'bases' and get them into the idea and network we try to create instead of just throwing it out... There might be 10 bases already, but let's first focus on getting these together instead of throwing out the idea. First things first I would say, and let's not make this idea explode itself --Robino 00:43, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
- Write sample message for general interest forums (What do you think of this initiative...)
- Set up twitter and facebook presence
- One short manifest, one detailed.
- Sample messages, they help to have a consistant tone.
- Design a flyer, put it available to members on the website.
- Write a Nomadbase setting up handbook.
- That's a bit too much. I mean, teaching people?
- Well, that would more be a communication tool than an actual manual. Just to show that it is "that easy"