- 1 Good's Co-usage preference
- 2 Mediator rights and duties
- 3 Attachment
- 4 Compatible repositories
- 5 Definitions
- 6 FAQs / Open topics
Good's Co-usage preference
- Ask about this Good: And know about this Invitation and its Attachments.
- Co-use this Good now: Or be able to make a reservation for a Reasonable Session and Co-use it if complying with the Invitation terms.
If there is parallel demand to use this Good, demanders should be booked in the following order.
- Co-owner(s) (if any).
- Multiple Co-using.
- The one(s) Co-using it at the moment during his/her/their Reasonable Session.
- The one(s) which resultant production of his/her/their co-use generate(s) another/more Good(s) of the same type and/or very related and/or accesory, located the nearest from this Good, (offered under exactly this same Invitation text or any later one published at http://.) in the most Reproduceable Way.
- The one(s) which resultant production of his/her/their co-use generate(s) another/more Good(s) of the same type and/or very related and/or accesory, located the nearest from this Good, (offered under exactly this same Invitation text or any later one published at http://.
- The one who has co-used it during less time previously.
Reasonable sessions' management
The time limit of use per person will depend on the ammount of people who asks for co-using the limited Good next. The more Public booked for a session, the less time to assign for new requests.
Mediator rights and duties
Me, Mediator, being co-using the Good at the present time or not, is/are the person(s) entitled by the Owner or other previous Mediator to do the following:
- Ensure that the Good is not abandoned, lost or mislaid.
- Add schedules to the Attachment according to this Invitation terms.
- Passing the Mediation role to someone else. You may not leave it without previously trying to pass it to the previous Mediator, to a new Co-user or to the Owner.
- Collect, if requested by the Owner, the maintenance costs' fees from Co-users
- Collect this information from Pulic interested in Co-using the Good:
- Contact details from You that I considered sufficient.
- Explanations about why and/or what purpose you want to co-use the Good for.
- Acceptance of Your promisory full compliance with the terms expressed in this Invitation.
And acceptance from You about that I have
- Assured You that I have the enough & legimitate property rights of this Good for Inviting You to Co-use this Good.
- Informed You, as a reasonable person will, about the product liability and supplied You, You paying the costs, with available further source information about the Good You might have asked me for. ex: estimated Good's consumption rate for Your expected Reasonable Session if the Owner(s) required maintenance.
- Communicated You clearly this Invitation's content and its Attachment if containing any.
And at anytime, if the Owner declared it moveable and required shipping it back on demand:
- Assist the Owner or Co-owner(s) in having it back in a reasonable time if estated that.
And if the Owner required maintenance, insurance or some notifications to be supplied:
- Show Me the documents that certify Your suppliance.
- Supply them to Me in order to give them to the Owner.
The requirement to do the Informational duties does not include a requirement to continue to provide support service, warranty, or updates for a work that has been started to co-use by the invitee. The requirement finishes when starting the new Co-user(s) start(s) his/her/their session.
It should be communicated by the Mediator to the interested Public at cost on request.
It can also contain
Schedule of bookings
You, if You request so, should be able to know when actual Co-user(s) expect(s) to finish his/her session, the list of Co-using bookings and further contact details from them at cost.
Non Waived Small & Temporary Restrictions
Added by owner(s) or co-owners, and Passed on by Mediators.
- Give before use the same or equivalent quantity of estimated value which
is bound to be taken out from the Good due to a Co-use. (I might also require you to have some kind of insurance grant).
Ship on demand
.... to owner, to platform x, ...
This is just a declared intention of how I'd, ideally, like to share this Good with You.
This is a invitation to treat which will become a binding agreement between Me and You enforceable at a conventional court by the (Co-)Owner(s) when you start co-using the Good. Despite of this, for Public and also Owners it's better recommended communicating inconveniences communitarily in the first place.
Termination of rights
The (Co-)Owner(s) has/have the right to terminate the rights provided to You with this Invitation at anytime with no reason given but letting You reasonably finishing your Co-use session.
You may not use a Good except as expressly provided with this Invitation. Any attempt otherwise to use it is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this Invitation.
If some part conflicts with an existent or new conventional law, that part should not have been taken into consideration in the first place.
Communication of addendums
They should be added at the Attachment.
New small & temporary restrictions
New versions of this Invitation. Any changes made to this Invitation text will be dated at the footer part of http://, or any other later url provided at http://, along with a link for seeing latest versions content, differences and modification dates.
This is a list of URLs where this Invitation is copied in:
This paragraph defines a bit deeper some keywords which will appear starting with a Capital letter in the Invitation.
A private property that (an) owner(s) invite(s) the Public to co-use under the terms shown at http://.
The person(s) holding the Good's property rights in the last instance and the first / default Mediator.
Someone(s) who have the 49% of the rights over the Good and other rights and duties expressed in this Invitation. They are automatically Arbitrators.
Mediator / Me / I
The person(s) entitled to do the Informational duties of this Invitation towards the Public and towards the Owner when requested.
Person(s) who is/are using the Good in a sustainable way at a present moment. COoperatively, COllaborativelly, COmplianty with this Invitation.
Also called You / Invitee. Rest of people who is not co-using the Good.
When a Co-user transfers the Informational duties to another Co-user.
Third parties added by the owner for conflict resolution. They have binding rights when acting on behalf of the owner and non-binding when on behalf of others.
The Good's maximum time of use per person per session
A way which easily visible to anyone, has transparent procedures and results allowing others to copy and adapt them.
Invitation to treat
Places where binding agreements are conventionally enforced to.