Good's Usage preference
Users are required to tell about this Invitation and its Attachment to anyone asking directly about this Good and to anyone that the User thinks that by his/her/their Using is-are going to increase Sharefulness.
When You request a User to concurrently Use the Good, the actual User can: 1)accept that and become Your grantor or; 2)do NOT accept that and give You the contact details from the Mediator.
Use Dispute Resolution
If there is parallel demand to use this Good, Interested Public should be booked preferently in the following order:
- The one Using it at the moment during his/her/their Reasonable Session.
- The one who Use's resultant production will generate in the most Reproduceable Way and the quickest the more enhacement(s) to the most of the Good's Optimal Uses and-or; generate(s) another or more Good(s) offering the same Optimal Use(s) as the Used Good ones and-or the most related and-or accesory Optimal Use's type(s) (preferently and in the following order: New Health, Food, Energy generation, Technology, Hospitality and-or Transportation related Goods, or granted catalyzers for those purposes, that can be the easiestly reproduced) from the earliest and for the longest consistently granted time located the nearest from the Used Good; and-or proves to have more of the posible Additional Virtues optionally estated by Owner; and-or is with a Restorative User Status because of a previous bad use of that specific Good and-or has a higher Restorative User Status; and-or has been queuing for Using it the longest and-or has used that specific Good less time during last week and is demanding less Session's modification or cancellation costs, less Additional Moral Restrictions and-or less Additional Privacy Requirements.
- The one who offer a higher % of their Use resultant's production with the Shareful Invitation's terms.
- Split the total, the available remaining or what can be reasonably scheduled by Mediator into equal or similar sessions-portions between Interested Public and the living organisms nearby likely to comply with the Shareful Invitation's terms, pseudoreandomly ordering the takings' preference.
The Use time or portion's limit per person will depend on the ammount of people who asks for Using the Good next. The more Interested Public booked for sessions and/or portions, the less time-portions to give for new requests.
The ammount or regularity for given sessions should increase or preserve the maximum ammount of future posible Good's Optimal Uses.
It's left up to Mediator(s) whether to modify or cancel someone's already booked Reasonable Session-portion if another User with a higher preference's profile requests a Reasonable session-portion for the exact time that there was a Session already booked, being the new User required to also supply the Session's modification-cancellation's reasonable inconvenience costs previously estated by the booked User.
Subscription Based Status
Mediator is bound to put the Good into a Subscription Based Status (where schedules won't be automatically given on request) whenever (s)he gets too little Use requests and the Good is limited enough and hasn't been used by many Public and-or he/she/they get(s) too many requests all of a sudden and needs extra time for better organizing the scheduling.
- Interested public should add their Use request and their Use purpose for Mediator knowing their planned production.
- Information on subscribees ammount, biddings and Session's modification-cancellation costs should be made visible for Interested Public.
- Information about the minimal critical mass that needs to be reached or the scheduled date for starting Using has to be available for Interested Public.
Additional Privacy Requirements
Specific privacy requirements for a Use Reasonable Session have to be previously agreed with Mediator. The privacy requirer should overbid the offers from other Interested Public who could be unable to Use it due to these Additional Privacy Requirements.
When being booked for Use
You will have to optionally choose if you want to keep your Use History for more than one week after Using or NOT and if you want to be contacted:
- By other Interested Public,
- By other booked Users,
- For notifying you on a Mediator change.
- For a Mediator's mass invitation for a meeting with other booked Users.
And if you want to remain in the Use History for longer if that is reasonably manageable, and;
If there will be some reasonable inconvenience costs to give you in the case of a Session's modification or cancellation and how much for cancelling or modifying whens.
Mediator role's dispute resolution
Mediator's role can be asked to be Passed and Passed to the Interested public according to:
- The one(s) with more available and granted time and skills for organizing the scheduling from now on and for increasing Sharefulness through it.
Mediator can call to all booked Users and others from the Use History for arbitration if Mediator reasonably reasonably thinks that they could prove that the actual Mediator is increasing more Sharefulness than the challenger before finally Passing the Mediator role to the one who challenged it.
This changes should be added to the Use History if wanted by the parts and don't disturb further the Optimal or NOT functioning of the Good.
Mediator's Additional Rights and Duties
- Ensure that the Good is not abandoned, lost, mislaid or non accidentally damaged further than a reasonable deteriorating by co-use.
- Give, At Cost, You available additional Good's source information I may have.
- Add, move and remove co-using's schedules to the Attachment according to this Invitation terms.
- Notify with a given reason co-using's unbookings when moving or unbooking them.
- Passing the Mediation role to someone else. You may not leave it without previously trying to pass it to the previous Mediator, to a new Co-user or to the Owner.
- Collect and invest the Footprint Debt if any.
- Collect, if requested by the Owner, the Maintenance costs' fees from Co-users and handle them to Owner(s).
- Collect this information from Public interested in Co-using the Good:
- Contact details from You that I considered sufficient.
- Explanations about why and/or what purpose you want to co-use the Good for resolving posible concurrency.
- Acceptance of Your promisory full compliance with the terms expressed in this Invitation.
And acceptance from You about that I have
- Assured You that I have the enough & legimitate rights of this Good for Inviting You to Use this Good.
- Informed You, as a reasonable person will, about the product liability and supplied You, You paying the costs, with available further source information about the Good You might have asked me for. ex: estimated Good's consumption rate for Your expected Reasonable Session if the Owner(s) required maintenance.
- Communicated You clearly this Invitation's content and its Attachment if containing any.
And at anytime, if the Owner declared it moveable and required shipping it back on demand:
- Assist the Owner in having it back in a reasonable time if estated that.
And if the Owner required maintenance, insurance or some notifications to be supplied:
- Show Me the documents that certify Your suppliance.
- Supply them to Me in order to give them to the Owner.
Mediator(s) informational duties disclaimer
The requirement to do the Informational duties does not include a requirement to continue to provide support service, warranty, or updates for a work that has been started to Use by You. The requirement finishes when the new User(s) start(s) his/her/their session.
Owner(s) & Mediator(s) Liability disclaimer
By accepting to Use the Good, you are accepting you have been reasonably informed by Mediator about the liability risk for the Uses you have suggested to Mediator before Co-use.
By accepting to Use the Good you are discharging Mediator(s) and Owner(s) from all responsabilities of posible liable incidents that could happen during Your Use.
.... Owner's available Good's sources can be given at cost, being that cost provided in advance by the Interested Public.
This is just a declared intention of how I'd, ideally, like to share this Good with You.
This is an Invitation to treat which will become a binding(Talk:Shareful Invitation#Binding!talk) agreement between Me and You when you start Using the Good. Owner should enforce rights through a reasonable ammount of the best Alternative Dispute Resolution methodologies available for the specific case before trying enforcing it at a Conventional Court.
Use generated production's rights should just come from and for friendshipness motives and intentions. The Use Dispute Resolution is a preference scale for Public for when the Good is not much abundant and there are too many requests from Public to Use it.
Neither the Footprint Debt nor optional Maintenance required tasks, posible Restorative duties, insurance or grants given come as payment for something you have done or You will do in the future. They should never be used neither for a punctual or as any type of preconditions for engaging into a for profit business relationship.
If You are required to treat the Use as something taxable by aplicable law, You are the responsible one to value and keeping the accounting of it, There's NOT a requirement from Owner, Mediator or User to inform You further or advice You about Your Use taxability or not.
By accepting Use you are allowing Mediator to Pass contact details from you to others if your unadequated Good's use results in You being put in a Restorative Use Status or in a Bad User Status.
If You suspect of any unadequated use of a Good by other Public, User, Mediator or Owner You should tell that to the Good's Mediator closer to You and-or to the Maintainers of Bad Users Archives.
Shareful Invitation should not be used in any way that directly and-or estructurally decreases and-or could potentially decrease Sharefulness.
Use can't generate sharefulness' decrease. If there's some use for the Good that can harass or-and are discouraging others to Use it or discourages the use of this Invitation for other of their Goods, being that use one of the Good's Optimal Co-uses or not, User is not allowed to perform it.
User is neither allowed to Co-use this good for decreasing Biospheric Wealth. Use should not either result in any health decrease of living organisms' that are not decreasing Sharefulness.
Breaching of this provision will qualify as Damages.
Deteriorating of the Good's Optimal Uses(s) further than the estated to You previous to Your Use are considered Accidental damages and-or on purpose damages and not Co-use.
If some kind of this deteriorating is proven, Owner can optionally require the User to compensate those damages and also the User grant given before co-use can be enforced.
Damages have to be proved that have been proved and tried to be resolved by all the [[Alternative Dispute Resolution|Alternative Dispute Resolution methodologies before using this Invitation for a Conventional Court case.
- NOT Co-using a booked Co-use session:
- Shareful Waste advertisement as Shareful Good or Good
- Invite for too short session that is not advertised as a Shareful Waste
Don't terminate Using rights if Mediator consider that adequate promisory compensation or grant is given.
Unwillingness to compensate an Accidental Damage will be considered Intentional Damages.
Automatically terminates Use rights
Biospheric Wealth Damages
Refusals to pay the Footprint Debt before or after Use will be categorized as Intentional Damages.
User can be temporarily banned from Using any type of Good as a penalty for provoking some damages on Sharefulness.
Compensations should be invested in Sharefulness where the agreed Arbitrators will reasonably decide the compensation's ammount and the new Good's Ownership rights if any. Preferently investing those in replicating the same Optimal Use of the damaged Good the nearer whenever posible or in the Health, Food, Energy, Technologies, Hospitality or Transport related Goods, or granted catalyzers for those purposes, that can be easiestly reproduced in this order or in Shareful Projects of those same types that most increase Biospheric wealth by the way.
Offendors will have the Restorative User Status while compensating the Damage.
User unwillingness to compensate a Damage will automatically result in User getting the [[#Bad User's Status|Bad User Status]].
Permissible Moral Restrictions
Owner(s) and Mediators have the right to ban to any distortion, mutilation or other modification of, or other derogatory action in relation to the said Good, which would be prejudicial to the Owner's honor or reputation.
Humble Moral Restrictions
These are restrictions which are estated by the Owner to be temporarily during his/her/their adptation time to new circumstances provoked by the new context where the Good is which are in some way yet still agressive enough for making him/her/them a little bit uncomfortable. Humble refers to the owner's aceptance that this Shareful Invitation is the most efficient way of sharing, but by claiming these rights he/she is admitting not to be yet mentally ready for the new circumstance, while the effort to fully comply with this terms is not left apart.
Communication of addendums
They should be added at the Attachment.
New permissible restrictions
New versions of this Invitation
Any changes made to this Invitation text will be dated at the footer part of http://, or any other later url provided at http://, along with a link for seeing latest versions content, differences and modification dates.
Additional information on this Invitation to treat can be found at http://category:Shareful Invitation
Termination of rights
The (Co-)Owner(s) has/have the right to terminate the rights provided to You with this Invitation at anytime with no reason given but letting You reasonably finishing your Co-use session.
You may not use a Good except as expressly provided with this Invitation. Any attempt otherwise to use it is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this Invitation.
If some part conflicts with an existent or new conventional law, that part should not have been taken into consideration in the first place.
It should be communicated by the Mediator to the interested Public at cost on request. It should contain:
Schedule of bookings
You, if You request so, should be able to know when actual User(s) expect(s) to finish his/her session, the list of Using bookings and further contact details from them at cost.
Use archive. Sessions from last week should be documented by Mediator. Further records can't be required but can be optionally offered if all parts shown agree to that previously.
Additional Permissible Restrictions
These are options that can be added by Owner and should passed on by Mediator. Selected Additional Permissible Restrictions can be intermitently waived by the Owner.
- Give or grant before use the same or equivalent quantity of estimated value which is bound to be taken out from the Good due to a Use. (I might also require you to have an insurance grant covering posible accidental damages).
Grants can also be formalized with User's hours or with other more valuable User's goods as backing value that could be used by the Owner without restrictions or further royalties in the case of enforcing it.
Disclaimer: Maintenance is not a Good's replicability requirement.
Maintenance requirement limitations
The Good has to specifically promoted as Shareful Waste or as Shareful Waste Good and NOT just as Good or Shareful Good when the required maintenance time exceeds and is going to always exceed an Optimal Use Session time given.
The Good has to be specifically promoted as Shareful Project or as Shareful Project Good and NOT just as Good or Shareful Good (i.e. Shareful Fruits Project and NOT Shareful little plant, Shareful house Project and not Shareful construction work training) when the Required Maintenance time now exceeds an Optimal Use Session's time given but this Required Maintenance time can decrease in the future up to the same ammount of time given for a Use Session or less.
A Shareful Project just produces (shareful) Good(s). People could work on as in a Free project or NOT or in a project that does just some Projects as Free projects or NOT.
A Free Shareful Project is a project which qualifies as Free project and is just producing (shareful) Goods.
Good's Network Maintenance
Owner(s) may ask You for maintenance tasks of a network the Good is dependant of without the requirement for that network to be Shareful nor Free.
- If that network's tasks is part of a Shareful Project:
- You are required to do the estated maintenance tasks in order to Use the Good.
- If that network's task is NOT part of a Shareful Good or a Shareful Project:
- You can, without losing any of the rights provided to You in this Invitation, by apealing to Your Permissible Moral Restrictions, refuse to commit this type of maintenance tasks.
- A this type of reasonable refusal for doing Good's network maintenance tasks shall not be in any case a cause of increasing other required maintenance tasks.
This list of sharefulness' increasing values that may be used for:
Owner's given rights for You, if you prove having them, having some weight if-for Use Dispute Resolution.
User' reason given for not doing a required Good's Maintenance task. Qualifies as a User Permissible Moral Restriction.
Requires to Mediator to perform a consultancy in the Bad Users Archive for all Interested Public before Use or any other Passing.
For now, see: Talk:Shareful Invitation#Permisible restrictions
This is a list of URLs where this Invitation is copied in:
This paragraph defines a bit deeper some keywords which will appear starting with a Capital letter in the Invitation.
Some legitimate value owned by the Owner that is inviting the Public to Use it under the Shareful Invitation's terms.
The person(s) holding the Good's property rights in the last instance and the first / default Mediator.
The person(s) entitled to do this Invitation's Informational duties towards You and towards the Owner when requested.
You refers to Public, Interested Public and any other type of Users altogether.
Rest of living organisms who are not Users or Interested Public.
People who have shown interest in co-using the Good and are either queeing or booked for a Reasonable Session.
Person(s) who is-are using the Good at a present moment complianty with the Shareful Invitation and not causing any Accidental Damages and-or Intentional Damages to or with it.
Restorative User Status
Person who has the penalty of having to increase Sharefulness in a very active way if he/she wants to have rights over Goods.
Bad User Status
Person who temporarily hasn't any rights over any Good due to some previous Intentional Damage caused and his/her unwillingness to restore it.
Bad Users Archives' Maintenance
Archives contain Damages caused and contact details from people with the Bad Co-user Status worldwide to be consulted for if when the Safest Passing Permisible Restriction is choosen by the Owner in the most decentralized, privacy safe and efficient posible way.
Activity in this task qualifies as increasing Sharefulness although the most is minimized the need for this task the more Sharefulness there is.
Uses that are considered the Good's worthiest capacity for generating Sharefulness.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Further practices than the ones suggested by this Invitation for resolving conflicts outside the conventional courts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_dispute_resolution
When a Mediator transfers the Informational duties to another Co-user.
When a User lets the Good to be Co-used by some Interested Public.
Third parties added by the owner for conflict resolution. They have binding rights when acting on behalf of the Owner and non-binding when on behalf of others. They can optionally use those rights given.
The Good's maximum time or portion of use per person per session.
A way which easily visible to anyone, has transparent procedures and results allowing others to copy and adapt them.
Places where binding agreements are conventionally enforced to.
Practice(s) that increase(s) Biospheric Wealth by a cooperative, collaborative, complianty and deliberative expansionist use of this Good or causes other goods to become Goods the sooner.
(Increasing) Biospheric Wealth
Practice(s) which are not subjected to the Footprint debt and are noted as Additional Virtues in some parts of the Shareful Invitation because they are enhacing the well-being and flourishing of human and no human richness and life forms' diversity that are likely to like the Shareful Invitation.
Text you can find at http:// and-or at its Compatible Repositories
Additional Information on this Shareful Invitation can be found at http://sharewiki.org/en/Category:Shareful_Invitation