casarobino or simply casa is a small apartment in Amsterdam shared by nomadic travelers. The place is rented by Robino who decided to use the space as a home-base for same-minded and sometimes not-so-same-minded people. It is also called a nomadbase.
Guidelines for Sustainability
- The house does not like dead animals nor fish; unless you are a kitten.
- You take what you need and share what you want/can.
- Once you are in the house, you share the house
- i.e the house is yours as much as it is anyone else's.
Everyone is a Host
- Welcome new people into the house.
- Open the door when the doorbell rings if, and only if, they have a current password.
- Respect existing culture, no great civilization has ever forgotten its past.
- Think of others first, before you think of yourself.
- Casa loves initiative;
- Collect, Cook, Clean, Create.
- Create space by giving space
- Leave a useful contribution