Difference between revisions of "Exchange City"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 16:19, 24 April 2011
The (Free) Exchange City is a concept of a city where free exchange of goods and services has become a normal mode for achieving economic and social needs by a significant part of the population.
Examples of practices
- Learning centers for skills
- Recycle/Give-away centers or give-away-shops in each neighborhood for clothes, bikes, paint, hi-tech, etc,
- Weekly pick-up mornings in a neighborhood, for furniture and other goods that residents leave on the streets in the mornings
- Community food-gardens in combination with food-coops, community supported agriculture.
- Neighborhood Food-Kitchens
- Cooperative Childcare