We need a logo! guaka 09:36, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- seen?--Abundance 16:05, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
- Feel free to upload. I have also asked Amylin to design something, but we haven't come up with anything yet. Maybe some people giving something to each other? --Robino 16:16, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
I really like the Rainpeacycle, but then without the peace-sign actually. A bit too hippy ;) There is also another one that I was thinking of lately. Hope to have this one up soon, but I am o.k. with putting the first one up already, though without the peacesign. What do you think Abundance? --Robino 18:46, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- Here are some more ideas. I know they look bad - I just wanted to get the idea across for now; surely they can and would have to be reworked, polished, optimised if there is stronger interest in one of them or we decide for one.
- As for my thoughts about them:
- Those first ones - I find them a bit unimaginative. (Don't they remind of the logo of Ubuntu/gobuntu?..)
- The bread is a strong symbol that many people would recognize fast - but maybe some people would associate evil things with it.
- The Star Talers thing is maybe also a recognizable, widely known symbol - but maybe just too kitschy...
- Has Amylin maybe got some better ideas?
--Abundance 10:24, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- I just put the less hippie version up there. Looks better than without a logo, but I think it can be slightly better, the rainbow could be made circular (instead of vertical) and the logo colors are probably better off when they match the current background (e.g. turn the white into the blue of the background color). guaka 14:19, 28 January 2009 (UTC)